Benefits of Your Endowment Gift
- Receive charitable tax savings.
- Lessen the burden of taxes on your family.
- Leave a lasting legacy.
How Do You Make an Endowment Gift?
An endowment gift is easy to make. You can make a gift today of cash or your assets to help further our work. You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to our endowment.
Endowment Gift Options
An endowment gift may be made in several ways.
- Charitable Gift Annuity Transfer cash or appreciated property to an endowment and receive fixed income for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trust Transfer cash or appreciated property to an endowment and receive income for life or a term of years.
- Bequest Make a bequest to our endowment, enjoy estate tax savings and create a legacy for yourself.
To learn more about how to create a permanent legacy of lasting support for our work, please contact us.